By purchasing a music track on Temfreeplay you agree to the following license terms.
The music on www.temfreeplay.nl is composed by Temjingles. We are not affiliated with Buma Stemra, Sena or Sabam or any other licensing firm. The music license that is offered can therefore be used 100% royalty-free.
What does being licensed mean? You may:
• Use the music for commercial and non-commercial purposes.
• You may cut the music into pieces, shorten and repeat parts (loop) so that it suits your production.
• Use the music for any offline and online production at no extra cost.
• Use the music without mentioning Temjingles as composer. (You can of course)
• You can use the music endlessly for your own productions.
This is not allowed with music by Temjingles:
• Sing or rap over it. (Contact us if you want to do this)
• Indicate that you are the composer or producer of the music.
• Resell the music or license and / or share it with others.
• A license is therefore strictly personal and cannot be shared or transferred.
Delivery & Digital downloads
After successful payment you have direct access to the music. The download link can be found at the bottom of the website. You will also receive an order confirmation email with download link.
With the download link you can download the music up to 3 days after purchase.
If the download does not work, or if you are too late, please contact us at email@example.com
All sales are final. No refund is possible. As all music is delivered instantly as a digital download once payment is received, it is impossible for you to return music for a refund.
You can listen to a part of the track (with protection ‘preview’) before you buy a license.
When you buy a license from Temjingles, you don’t have to mention Temjingles.
If you want to mention where the music comes from, you can do so like this:
Music by: Temjingles.com
Temjingles respects your privacy. No data is stored, except your email address.
Abuse and Violation of License Terms
As mentioned before, it is prohibited to resell or give music to third parties. In case of violation of the license conditions, Temjingles will take steps for this.
Temjingles is in no way liable for any damage resulting from the use of the music or the inability to use the music. Liability of Temjingles can in no case exceed the actual price paid for the license.